Dear Sir / Madam,
Due to the fact that during our activity we process personal data of people who are our customers, suppliers, subcontractors as well as personal data of people who could potentially be in those kind of relations with us, and due to the potential interest on establishing cooperation communicated by one of the parties as well as our obligation to meet the regulation from 27.04.2016 in The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform You as follows:In all issues related to personal data protection You can contact us by:
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- postal address: 08-110 Siedlce ul. Terespolska 12
- phone: (025) 6439 725
- In case if You established a contract with us or have been the initiator of actions taken before the conclusion of the contract – for the purpose of contract performance or future contracting or claiming possible claims (Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR). Providing data during the activities aimed at the conclusion of the contract is voluntary, however refusing to provide them may result in the failure to conclude the contract. The obligation of updating the data in the contract results from the contract itself, and the lack of data updates may rise consequences resulting from the contract or legal provisions, if the situation has not been contractually regulated.
- In case that we have expressed interest in cooperating with You by offering our services – for the purpose resulting from the legitimate interest in acquiring new customers (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR).
- In case that the processing of Your data is necessary in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on The Company (Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR).
- In case if the processing of Your data requires your consent – in order to carry out the activity to which the consent pertained (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR). Providing the data in this case is voluntary, and the failure to provide them may only result in the failure to perform a given operation.
Your personal data may be shared with other recipients who perform activities on our behalf, i.e. companies: law, insurance, IT, consulting, and accounting. If you are our subcontractor, your personal data may be transferred to other recipients, i.e. our clients, including to third countries after meeting the transfer conditions (Articles 44-49 of GDPR).
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time resulting from: deadlines included in the agreements that connect us; legal provisions, including those regarding the pursuit of claims or pending withdrawal of your consent if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Please be advised that if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.